Re: [Question #203363]: Best way to open and close all files in a directory one at a time?

Johnnyninja posted a new comment:
Thanks for the assistance.

I'm closer but the first "click" fails with
"org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: FindFailed: can not find al.png on the
screen."

the log prints the files paths if I take the clicks and the f.close out
of the script but the files don't actually open in the program. Hence,
the error.

I'm running a cad program and have it open and active when I start the
script. I added a five second wait after the open command with no
success.