Re: [Question #203363]: Best way to open and close all files in a directory one at a time?

Johnnyninja posted a new comment:
Sorry. I should have been more clear. I'm trying to process multiple cad
files at once.

The first goal would be to simply open the files from a directory,
perform two clicks( after the file opens, click on the  3D activation,
click ok, and close them after the process.

Ultimately, I would like to be able to move through the directory and
process each file one at a time. Open it in the application, perform
various mouse action, close it and move onto the next file.

This test will be the basis for other automated GUI and file tests.