Re: [Question #203363]: Best way to open and close all files in a directory one at a time?

Johnnyninja posted a new comment:
My first test was done completely with the recorder. I Opened the
openfile window, made a png of the actual file and opened it that way.

Unfortunately, I still can't get a file to open in the application. If I comment out:
# some operations on file the file by acting on the cad app
#    click(png)
#   click(png)

The log is successful but nothing happens in the app.

sorry for my "denseness". I'm obviously trying to tackle something
beyond my current ability....but I'm learning :)