[Question #203499]: I created an exe file and now Sikuli doesnt work. help

I have a script i've been running no problem for quite some time now..
I saw the option to create an executable file out of the script and thought thi may be a better way to start it everytime. So I did..
Upon double clicking the .exe file it brought up the obv. use of the installer to open it.. I thought this normal and just clicked run.. (rookie move I know)..  Now I can't even start up Sikuli cause it freezes and will not even load the script.  When I go to Open and select the script it just opens up a blank untitled script and on the off chance i do get my script to popup in the program window the run ubtton does nothing
HELP PLEASE
I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling sikuli and java
nothing has done the trick