[Question #203597]: Sikuli ide crashes when any action with camera is clicked

Hi there,

I think I have read every thread relating to this on your site!

I have installed the latest verison of the ide; I have tried both jre6 and jre7. My paths are all correct.
I have C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\bin

My os version is Windows 7 professional with SP 1.
The ide opens but closes as soon as I click on anything that has an image capture associated. I am running the ide from the bat file.

So far I have had no error messages or anything that could be helpful in figuring this out.

Please advise.
Rosie