Re: [Question #203727]: calling functions between multiple files

alex is still having a problem:
I intend it to run endlessly. I run this script in sikuli x and run it
from sikuli so i always use cmd shift c to stop it.  This is fine for my
uses unless there is a benefit to making it into an exe. However since I
am constantly updating my script and making changes i probably won't
finalize it into an exe until I'm done making changes.

---comment 2

i understand that when leave() is done running it will continue to the
next line in main but the reason i am calling it again is so that it
will start with the first line in main. Is there any way to do this?

---comment 3

using the retVal  could probably add an if statement like the following

if retVal = 10:
     main()
else
     continue with program

while this would probably accomplish the same thing i feel like its
unnecessary and there might be a simpler way.