Re: [Question #203783]: Python unittest and reporting exit status back to Windows shell

Chris Cera gave more information on the question:
RaiMan,

I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly.

I tried replacing sys.exit(status) with exit(status) and I still get the
same problem where it gets the "[error] Can't run this Sikuli script:
PrototypeRuns.sikuli".  However, I noticed that despite this error, the
%ERRORLEVEL% actually appears to be correct whereas if I exit with 0, it
will return back 0 to the command-line.  This doesn't seem like a
graceful solution since it says "[error]" in the message, but I suppose
it could work.  Do you know of any alternatives?

Thank you very much for your time! -Chris