[Question #203817]: Thin clients

Hi

We have a client-server architecture, (Client -Thin)....It supports 10 clients .....Now my task is to execute some operations in clients ....

1. Should i write the code and keep it in server .
2. Should i install the sikuli in all clients.
3. Sometimes same operations need to be  executed simultaneously in all clients .

To implement this can i use sikuli ....If so please let me know how ?

Also please let me know if you need any more information on the same....