Re: [Question #203817]: Thin clients

Since I do not have any experience with such environments, I cannot say
definitely no - but chances are good, that it does not work.

You simply have to test, wether the Java AWT Robot class works in this
context (screen capture, mouse and keyboard actions) and accesses the
clients "screen buffer" on the server.

If you want to check this with Sikuli:

make a script like this:
# makes a screenshot and persistently saves the image
img = capture(SCREEN);
import shutil
shutil.move(img, "some-absolute-path-to-image-png") # have a look at it ;-)
# some mouse action
hover(SCREEN) # should move the mouse to screen center

Then you somehow have to trigger the run of this script in the client
context.