[Question #203958]: Sikuli is stuck finding one image that no longer exists

Hello, I've bump into a problem trying to make some scripts...

I have my problem in the first while loop, it works well but when the image disappears, the loop still finds it, getting stuck there.

I'm aware that waitVanish is what I need, but that simply doesn't work, after around 20 seconds the waitVanish ends although the image is still present, no matter how many seconds I pass to the second variable... :(

Maybe the problem is about the flow of the program, because it has been a long time since I touched code... I don't know.

Here is the code, I've put some popups to see the flow:

def estoyListo():
	if exists(img_readyNow):
		popup("img_readyNow")
		click(img_readyNow)