Re: [Question #203942]: Unable to automate File menu

Sathyamoorthy is still having a problem:
Thanks for the detalied explanation.

yeap. i have still have problem with my Virual macine creation wizard.
Colud you please help me to sort it out.

See in Vsphere client application,  I want to create New Virtual
Machine, when I am runing through wizard , there is option to select
Operating system.

i used IDE preference like ctrl-shift-2 capture snapshot to select OS
option, but script was not selecting that one. Please guide me to select
OS based on input value fro the drop down menu

Thanks, Much appriciated your effort