[Question #204013]: Clicking UAC dialogs

I am trying to create an install script and am having issues with UAC.

I'm able to capture the UAC screenshot (I'm running the install on a VM, and Sikuli is running on my local machine)
but when i run the script from the VM itself, when it gets to the UAC dialog, Sikuli doesnt click the "Yes" button like i'm telling it to!
If the script is run via my local machine, it clicks the UAC dialog on the VM- no problem.

The thing is, that I do need UAC to be turned on, so there's no bypassing that. (The product that I'm testing is Windows 7 compatible- this means that it must be able to run with UAC ON.)

What I need to know is, can Sikuli actually confirm UAC prompts??