Re: [Question #204013]: Clicking UAC dialogs

Annie posted a new comment:
I don't see where the difference could be.
I've even captured the Yes/No buttons on the UAC dialog, and told it to wait for that. but it still doesn't pick it up.

I also can't seem to capture UAC dialogues.
I tried pressing ctrl+shift+2 as well as alt+PrtScr. No joy.

it's like nothing can be done in the background while the UAC popup is
active.

I'm thinking that this is probably something Microsoft is doing on
purpose to thwart malware....

Please have a go at this on your side and let me know if you are able to capture/click UAC dialogues?
If we cant, there's no use in me pursuing this any further

:)