Re: [Question #204121]: Help making a functional test suite.

Description changed to:
Hey! I have been playing around with sikuli and decided I want to create
a test suite for QA testing. I am trying to make the suite as user
friendly as possible because most of the end-users are non-programmers.
I am using the python unittesting module and HTMLTestRunner for the
results.

So far, I have a base testcase class which has the setUp and teardown
methods. When the user creates a script in the ide, I want it to inherit
the base testcase class and keep things as simple as possible for the
user making the script.

Where I am stuck is that I am not sure how to load the tests into the
test suite automatically. Here is what I have so far:

http://pastie.org/private/ntqffu5gmhdzbcacz5vog - This is the
testrunner. It should import all scripts specified in a list or all
.sikuli scripts saved in the same directory and run them.

http://pastie.org/private/8z94bnah7hpprrmsopuymg - This is the base
testcase class. All scripts inherit from this.

http://pastie.org/private/stbejo3tqnzzpdhia2hlg - This is an example
test.

Also, I currently use popen.subprocess to open the sikuli scripts one by one. Is there a better way of doing this?

Is there anyway I could simplify the test-scripts further so the user
can just input for example, click(), wait(), and save the script.

In summary, has anyone attempted to make a sikuli test suite before? Any
advice on how to structure it would be a huge help!