Re: [Question #204121]: Help making a functional test suite.

Andrew Munro posted a new comment:
Hmm interesting. So you are saying you could run sikuli as a server that
runs in a box and listens for clients to push it scripts. This would
probably be the best solution for us as we could just push it tests as
we please and have it write the results to a webserver. Our biggest use
for sikuli is for "smoketesting" after new builds. Sometimes a new build
will break something that was previously working and so most of the
tests stay the same.

How would this be implemented exactly?

I am briefly having a look here:
https://github.com/enix12enix/sikuliserver

Is there a way to queue scripts and how does it output the results?