Re: [Question #204056]: Problem With For loop

Sathyamoorthy is still having a problem:
please help me to implement that in my task .. since i tried to debug but didn't slove
ndisk =3

if (int(ndisk) > 1):
    ndisk = int(ndisk) - 1
    for i in range(ndisk):
        click("1343153484832.png")
        wait(1.5)
        click("HardDisk.png")
        click("1343145523513.png")
        click(Pattern("7Createanewv.png").targetOffset(-67,-2))
        click("Next-4.png")
        doubleClick(Pattern("IFDiskSize.png").targetOffset(28,0))
        type(d[i+1])
        click("Next-5.png")
        click("Next-6.png")
        click("Finish.png")
else:
    click("Finish-1.png")

iteration is not happening more than once. please help me out if
possible.

Much apprriciated your help. Thanks lot :)