[Question #204166]: Can we execute sikuli script while logged in on telnet?

I'm trying to execute a simple script that clicks on the chrome icon on the desktop. I'm logged in the desktop and I tried to invoke the script in a separate telnet session into the machine. On the telnet screen, it only show:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X>Sikuli-IDE.exe -r test02.skl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X>[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.
[info] Windows utilities loaded.
[info] VDictProxy loaded.
[info] locale: en_US

But on the desktop, I don't see the chrome being launched.

I had to kill the java process to stop the execution.

Thanks in advance