[Question #204514]: getting all text from a Windows dialog

Hi, I am new to Sikuli and python language. I would like to know if there is a way to get all the visible text from a windows gui dialog (popup window)? I know it can be done in python and it needs the win32gui module which is not supported in sikuli, here is the code in python:

import win32gui

while True:
  window = win32gui.GetForegroundWindow()
  title = win32gui.GetWindowText(window)
  if title == 'Errors occurred':
    control = win32gui.FindWindowEx(window, 0, "static", None)
    print 'text: ', win32gui.GetWindowText(control)

Thanks for any suggestion.