Re: [Question #204575]: encryption of ID & Passwords

There is no feature in Sikuli to accomplish that.

A first step might be to enter the information via command line, so it
is not in the script and you have control at runtime.

If it is more information you could use a file, that contains the stuff
to be secured and again only make it available at runtime (see
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/204153).

I have automated parts of my banking workflows via browser and get the
critical information (accounts, passwords, ...) from my password manager
at script runtime after having manually unlocked the password manager
once during script startup.