Re: [Question #204776]: Localization testing

Neo gave more information on the question:
Very interesting. After renaming (my folder name), sikuli is not able to
import it. Now, I have created a new images folder and is able to import
and works fine. The issue is solved.

It would be gr8 if you can help for the other question asked:
How do I test multiple languages, dynamically -  how to import images folder based on my app lang.  Want to run all the languages over the night