[Question #204801]: Open browser, type the url/IP address and hit enter

Hi All,
          I am new to programming and I love the concept behind Sikuli. This concept makes programming simple even for non-programmers. I hate to ask people randomly without searching the web for content. Pardon me if I missed a link or typing some keywords incorrectly.

My task is to automate linksys router upgrades.

The basic task of launching chrome and typing the url and hitting enter fails.

This is the code that I am using:

switchApp("Desktop")
openApp("C:\Users\lightspeed\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe")
find("1343856403600.png")  #This is the snapshot of the browser address bar in chrome including the home button
type(192.168.1.X)
type("Key.ENTER")

All I see is chrome gets launched but nothing is happening. Am I missing something, please let me know

Thank you
ND