Re: [Question #139304]: Unsatisfied dependency reported by libVisionProxy.so on Ubuntu 10.04

CoreView posted a new comment:
Hi,
I am trying to use Sikuli for Fedora 16.I'm new to Sikuli and tried to install all prerequisites for Sikuli on Linux.Still the Sikuli script doesn't work.
 Is there some different version of Sikuli for this because the UI for this is very different from other Linux UI's. I am getting trouble in taking snapshots because of this.The icons on desktop are not visible when Sikuli IDE is open.How can I use it?
Also When I run any script it shows this exception:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/ocm/Downloads/Sikuli/Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-linux-i686/Sikuli-
IDE/libs/libVisionProxy.so: libml.so.2.1: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

Help!
Thanks