[Question #204826]: Possible to do exists with a list of items?

I have an issue where there is a choice of different objects that can come up on the screen. Sikuli needs to check if any of them come up, and click on them.

At the moment I am doing an if statement to check if any of them come up, but this seems a bit overkill because I need to perform the same action on multiple images.

Basically what I want is to give it a list and have it perform an action on any item that appears in the list.

eg:

list = [image1, image2, image3, ... image 37]

if exists in (list):
 click item in list