[Question #204918]: Can I prevent Sikuli from clickin two times the same spot?

I have a pattern that is repeated 4 times in the screen.

I want to click them all but Sikuli usually just ends clicking two consecutively...

What I would do is store the Match objects and if they are the same, don't click and keep looking, but I'm afraid that would be the same as above, moving the cursor back and forth without clicking.

There is any solution to this?