Re: [Question #204875]: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Neo posted a new comment:
I figured it out. Even I have jre (32-bit) in system path, it is picking
64 bit version of jre. I had two version. I figured it out by just
running java -version (java was running on 64-bit). Just not sure where
it is picked it.

What I have done is, made 32-bit jre path as first entry in my path so
that it always use 32-bit. Now when I run from sikuli.Sikuli import *
(only line in my .py file) without any error.

Thanks to all for the help.

However, I wanted to know how do I convert my .sikuli scripts to .py
scripts.

I have 2 folders (mainScript.sikuli and images.sikuli). The mainscript
importing the images and performing the test. How do I convert this into
eclipse .py format. The main reason why I want to use eclipse is to
debug my program.

Thanks in adv.