Re: [Question #204805]: beginner how can i say sikuli to go back to lne 1 ?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@Deses
this does not do the requested job and is not a recursion.
On top, you have a name overlay with hand.

A recursive version would be:

def fHanf():
    hanf = exists(...)
    while hanf:
        click(...)
        hanf = exists(...)
        type(Key.ENTER)
        los = exists(...)
        if los :
            click(Pattern(...)
            boden = exists(....)
            if boden :
                click( ....)
            wait(...)
            ((text))
            click("KRDTHLETT-1.png")
        fHanf() # here the recursion happens
    # hanf() will exit, when hand does not exist any longer

 fHanf()

But I do not recommend to use recursion for these cases (risk of stack memory overflow).
I simple correctly setup while loop does the job very well.