[Question #205069]: Using type commands in test case (JUnit)

I can't seem to use any "type(Key.SOMETHING)" in a test case. The weird thing is that it works if I run only one single test case with the 'type' method. . However, if I run the whole class it can't recognize the type command. It seems like that the JUnit environment doesn't allow any external key typings, because I can't manually type f1, f2... etc. either.

The type method works for normal strings just fine.

This works:
this.screen.type(null, "string", 0);

This doesn't:
this.screen.type(Key.F1);