Re: [Question #205071]: Switch to JUnit testing app

Martin D is still having a problem:
Ok, I think I wasn't quite clear.
When I run my test class a GUI of the program being tested is opened. In that app I have a button to open a link in a browser. I then want to confirm that the content of the opened link is correct an ten go back to the GUI to do more tests. So I don't want to go back to eclipse, but rather the GUI.

In my case the top left says that it's name is
"org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner".