Re: [Question #204913]: What happens when the X & Y co ordinates changes in the application

Anil gave more information on the question:
Hi,

 In our web application, there is a built in Java Applet avaialble. Till
now i am using QTP as the tool for automation. Going forward we need
Selenium to automate our applications.

 I came to know using sikuli, selenium can recognize the objects in
Appelt pages. Since Sikuli recognizes the objects based on X&Y co
ordinates and our application is web application, i have following
questions:

1) Is there a solution to recognize the objects, when X Y co ordintes
gets changed?

2) Is there a way to get the properties of the objects using Sikuli?, so
that even X Y values gets changed, selenium can still recognize the
object.