Re: [Question #205142]: can't launch sikuli script from command line on windows

RaiMan requested more information:
Same machine?

Since it seems to be Win7 64Bit: JRE 6 32Bit installed and active? (no
JRE 7 !!!)

--- that I exported from a script from the command line
What should that mean?
 .skl (which are only zipped versions of the .sikuli folder and not at all executable files that can be run standalone (like a .exe)) can only be created from inside the IDE.

--- what is .skl good for?
the only advantage over a .sikuli is, that it is only one file and not a folder containing might be many files. So you might send it easier by mail or upload/download it easier to/from the net.
In your own environment they usually do not make sense and have no advantages against the .sikuli folder (e.g. for scripts I want to use on different machines, I simply put the .sikuli foder on my dropbox)