Re: [Question #205187]: combination on keypad

Benjii Tiu is still having a problem:
Saw that combination of keypad before. I tried it using this one
type(Key.CTRL + W)
and it did not work... how should i do the combination thing? the key will work if its not combination, like type(Key.TAB) or type(Key.HOME)
I do hope you could give me just the answer to this, i guess im doing something wrong here, cause its not working

Regarding the blue letter, this is the screen for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n49gu3kgnlhh3yu/letter%20in%20blue.png
I put a line inside which i want to click, all blue are link text. that's why they are blue. 1 page consist of 30 rows i think, as you can see, there is also blue on the left and right side. What i want to do is to click them maybe randomly from that region, or do them starting from the top going to the bottom. Cause once you click  a particular blue words, it will become gray. Could sikuli do that?

Would probably be good if you gave me a sample on how to do a region.
Like this sample.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhzimlaj67l2h7x/same%20images.png
I wanted just 12 same green icons, i just wanted sikuli to click those 3 top rows always. can i do that with sikuli? How do you that? I saw a region icon on sikuli, they are on the same row with capture, so how do i do that?
region(image)
click(image)
is that how you do it with region?

I am learning so much faster by getting my own problems fixed and i just
want to automate things so i use sikuli. For the first question i did
here about looping, like you, the expert also gave me  a link
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1437 but i did not know how to
do it until he did put the sample on how to do it, base on the problem i
had. That was then that i know how to do loop. Here is the link on it

I guess what i'm trying to say is that i learn through hands on base on
problems i encounter on how to do it with sikuli. Its so much better if
there are pictures on the samples you gave and explain or give the code
in sikuli.