Re: [Question #205187]: need some basic hints to get on the road with Sikuli

Benjii Tiu confirmed that the question is solved:
My mind is scrambling... I should have just asked questions 1 by 1...
since i do also work online, hahahhaa. I will try to solve my problems
base on the samples you gave which is good for me. Regarding that blue
letter, i can't just give you the logins d]etails of my account on it
right, since this is public. If you can send me an email, i'll give you
the details on how to login Sir. Thanks a lot for all the help... Is
this voluntary help you are doing at this community?