[Question #205343]: find a highlighted section of the screen

Hi,

So here's what i'm trying to do, I have a section of the screen that has been defined in a region. This region displays the activities being performed on a device's screen relayed in using some hardware. The image is like a web page and has some
text which is highlighted (solid color). Is there a way I can capture only the highlighted text .

I have tried defining a delta (distinguishing factor) between a highlighted item and a non highlighted item (highlighted item
has a grey background and non highlighted has white). I would like to find the area that is grey onscreen and grow the region
until it finds an edge(different color) on all sides and stop it there because the region would now have the highlighted item.

or maybe find a rectangular region which has white color inside and has some text.

Appreciate any help