Re: [Question #205371]: One image, multiple sizes?

Geo Ena confirmed that the question is solved:
I didn't expect such a quick reply :)

1. Sikuli then technically, looks to me it is a very intelligent use of OpenCV for automation purposes.
I now understand how it works. Thank you.

2. I knew about OpenCV being able to detect even moving objects within videos - much more complicated than mere resized images, but well, I never dared approach it.
I was just hoping Sikuli has some size/ratio function to help.
But I agree, using ImageMagick is simplest.
I'll probably get as many sizes as possible via ImageMagick and ask Sikuli to alert on first match.

With such helpful people, Sikuli has all chances to become top choice for automation.
I'm looking forward to learning more...

Thanks again :)