Re: [Question #205069]: Using type commands in test case (JUnit)

Martin D requested more information:
- How do you run it on its own?
I run all the test methods, but then this one fails, so I just select the single test case and say run (right click -> run; using Eclipse).

- since you are using this., you must have instantiated an object before from some class. Could you paste this too?
private Pattern image = new Pattern("somepath.png");

you say: but doesn't work if run with other test cases
- what exactly are the symptoms?
When it comes to the part, where it is supposed to remove the image (type(null, Key.Delete, 0) it doesn't remove the image.

- where are these other test cases?
Inside my TestFunctionality.java (just other methods marked with @Test).

- how do you run these?
Using Eclipse, JUnit Testing environment.

I think it's an error on my side. I think my setUp is not completely
correct. I will try to "tear down" everything after one test case has
been run. Not quite sure how yet, but I'll report back.