Re: [Question #205400]: How to get a reference to a child window of an app?

Mike Williamson gave more information on the question:
myapp is the return value of App('C:\some\path\to\an\exe')

So I tried what you gave me and it turns out that window(0) is what I needed.
My assumptions about how that was working were way off.
Does this mean that if the app's child window opens a child window of its own, does that then become window(0)?
Basically like a fifo stack?