Re: [Question #205668]: Queueing Scripts to use with WebMon

Description changed to:
Hi, i plan to implement sikuli in my game server, but my situation is a
little complex.

I need to run a bunch of game launchers that is updated frequently every week or so.
When they're updating, they notify it in their websites.

So to accomplish this i have to activate sikuli scripts in conjunction with webmon,
a page-change monitoring program.

http://debfx.fobos.de/webmonx/index.php

So Whenever a change in the website is notified to me, the sikuli script for that website will be activated.
(e.g : if abc.com is updated, run abc.skl)

Now the problem is, what if there are 2 updates that happen at the same time?
Or happen before the running sikuli script is finished?
That means there will be 2 sikuli scripts that bump into each other..

If this happened, would sikuli queue it, or run the newer one instead?

Or maybe, Is there anyway to create some sort of watcher that will
capture and queue sikuli scripts?