[Question #205694]: Boost unit test with Sikuli

I am new to Sikuli and right now I try to use Boost Unit Test and Sikuli for our GUI automated testing.

In my boost unit test code, I could use
BOOST_REQUIRE( -1 != _wspawnv( 0, batch_path.c_str(), my_args)); (wspawnv is for creating a new process for batch file)

Batch_path is a batch file which execute Java -jar Sikuli_script.jar myScript.sikuli.

In myScript.sikuli file, I have something like
Assert Exists( picture).

So my question is, is anyway to get return code from command: Java -jar Sikuli_script.jar myScript.sikuli.
 if Assert fail in script?

Or is there other solution to achive passing assert result in Sikuli to Boost unit test file?

thanks a lot!