[Question #205813]: Detect end of scroll

I have a Region defined that uses wheel to scroll down a table. Only ten rows of the table are visible at a time and the size of the table can change in between invocations of the program. Can you help me with detecting when the mouse has scrolled to the end of the table? I am also interested in how to get back to the top of the table. I haven't tried yet (because I can't stop at the bottom yet!), but I though I might be able to count the number of scrolls and simply tell wheel to scroll up the total number of scrolls all at once. If there is a more direct, succint way other than rescrolling could you describe it please?

Thank you very much,

La Vonne