Re: [Question #205813]: Detect end of scroll

LaVonne Mangin posted a new comment:
Thank you Raiman. The problem is that only the table rows are scrolling,
not the screen itself, so there are no changes to detect in the region.
I was thinking maybe I could try to detect an image of the scrollbar
when it's in the end-of-table position. Seems a little tricky because it
is located on the opposite side of the screen, outside the scrolling
region and there are other tables/scrollbars on the screen. Would have
to find a way to make sure I find only the specific scrollbar associated
with the scrolling table.

Appreciate the info!