[Question #205842]: Path problem when run Sikuli with command line

I am able to run sikuli with command line on my developement box with below setting:

set PATH=%PATH%;"c:/sikulix\libs";"c:/jre6\bin"

then run "c:/jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "c:/sikulix\sikuli-script.jar"  myScript.sikuli and it succeeds.

However I do same thing on our build machine, it always give me error "can't find defendency library  VisionProxy.dll".

if I run "c:/jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "c:/sikulix\sikuli-script.jar" myScript.sikuli  from c:\SikuliX\libs folder, it succeeds.

So seems like that it doesn't search library inside of PATH.

Very appreciated in advance!