[Question #205986]: Sikuli Script run on different machines

I run a Sikuli script (genterated  on computer A) on another computer B through remote desktop, however I get findFile failed error and I can notice that the text background of  same menu item I captured on computer A is totally different from the one that captured from computer B. two computer has same screen resolution and I am not sure they have same color depth yet.
so how could I solve this? thanks a lot!