Re: [Question #205986]: Sikuli Script run on different machines

amy cheng posted a new comment:
Your answer solved my problem by setting same theme on different computers. right now sikuli run without any problem.
Our sikuli automated unit test run on build machine which is physical sitting on the rack and don't have a real monitor connecting to it. I read some posts in brief stating sikuli cant work in headless situation. so is there anyway to get a virtual monitor for sikuli without like Remote desktop?