Re: [Question #205927]: Cannot see or print args to command line --- use Sikuli-IDE.bat

matt confirmed that the question is solved:
Got it working.

I found an old topic where you mention a run file. The run file was
running the java file directly. I then changed it to the bat file as
below:

@echo off
set OLDPATH=%PATH%
set SIKULI_HOME=%~d0%~p0
PATH=%SIKULI_HOME%libs;%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin;%PATH%
C:\\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-IDE\Sikuli-IDE.bat -s -r "C:\test123.sikuli" --args arg1
PATH=%OLDPATH%

Running using the following:
runsikuli.cmd C:\test123.sikuli

Ran this and worked like a charm! I think it may have had something to
do with the path. Anyway thanks for the help and I hope this helps
anyone else solve any issues they are having.