Re: [Question #206161]: Gather screenshots using ruby/watir-webdriver and use them with if exists(path to image taken by webdriver)

Jeff Ducharme confirmed that the question is solved:
Wonderful. I will try this first thing Monday morning but it looks very
promising. This could save me endless hours taking my baseline
comparison screenshots for this project by automating the entire process
start to finish.  Thank you very much for the help RaiMan.