Re: [Question #206250]: Getting as ERROR saying - ".png looks like a file, but can't be found on the disk. Assume it's text."

Astro is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for your quick response, with the error message i understood that sikuli is unable to find the image, so i have cross checked it and found that the Download.png is present in b.sikuli only. and my code contains the import statement as mentioned above.
So is there anything we can debug the issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Astro