[Question #206339]: type() error on ubuntu 12.04

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the type() fonction on ubuntu 12.04, i install today the software with debian packages. But when i use the fonction type if i enter a word like "T3st siKULI" in parameters.
If my caps lock is disabled, the soft write "t"st sikuli" and if the caps lock is enabled I obtain "T"ST SIKULI" but in both case i don't obtian what i want.

I try this on windows 7 it's work perfectly.

I hope you will help me.

Tks !

Friendly,
Lefèvre Alexandre