[Question #206351]: repetition

I was thinking of doing a repetitive process, using only a single scrip. The only way I could do was repeat the scrip several times. I would keep a command that the repetition of the number of times per scrip.
example
waitVanish (Pattern ("Mub.PNG"). similar (0.96), FOREVER)
type ("hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
waitVanish (Pattern ("Mub.PNG"). similar (0.96), FOREVER)
type ("hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
waitVanish (Pattern ("Mub.PNG"). similar (0.96), FOREVER)
type ("hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
waitVanish (Pattern ("Mub.PNG"). similar (0.96), FOREVER)
type ("hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh")
  my problem was this return "hhhhhhhhhhhh" that sometimes does not work for the next image, so for me to solve a simple command to repeat only the first and second line of the example how often it works.