[Question #206572]: unable to save script after removing images from the .sikuli folder

Hi,

I've created a script which will rely entirely on the image library(a folder with all the images) specified via addImagePath. Currently it looks like this:

addImagePath("C:\\ImageLibrary\\8900\\")

Once I've removed the existing screenshots from the folder and moved them to the new image path folder (with sikuli IDE turned off), I've restarted sikuli and got the following errors:

 at org.sikuli.ide.ImageButton.createFromString(ImageButton.java:241)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.replaceWithImage(SikuliPane.java:617)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parseLine(SikuliPane.java:568)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parseRange(SikuliPane.java:528)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parse(SikuliPane.java:543)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.parse(SikuliPane.java:546)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.read(SikuliPane.java:427)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliPane.loadFile(SikuliPane.java:372)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.loadFile(SikuliIDE.java:838)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.restoreSession(SikuliIDE.java:768)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.(SikuliIDE.java:713)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.getInstance(SikuliIDE.java:138)
 at org.sikuli.ide.SikuliIDE.main(SikuliIDE.java:973)

Which, i assume, means that it can't find the screenshots.

In that case, how do i go about referencing the images in my script? Currently I'm using the following syntax:

click("8900_downloads_folder.png")

as I assumed that the location will be appended to that, so the compete location would be:

C:\\ImageLibrary\\8900\\8900_downloads_folder.png