Re: [Question #139304]: Unsatisfied dependency reported by libVisionProxy.so on Ubuntu 10.04

CoreView posted a new comment:
Thanks it solved my problem.
May I know how to use scroll down option in Android emulator to select an
icon?What script to use for this option to work?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM, RaiMan <question139304@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx